View RSS feed Dark and Twisted Ink

If I wrote a letter...

Thursday, November 16, 2006
Dear BookWorm,

Wasn't it a cold day yesterday? I took my mother and my young brother and my two littliest children to the mall.

On the way, we stopped by the bank to pay some bills. The teller from the bank told me they couldn't process my payment because the credit card wasn't name ThisBanks name. I was perplexed because the check I had to write payment to said "ThisBank Card Services".

I thought my heater wasn't working. I had to turn around and pick up my baby's sweater. I didn't want them to get sick. We also went back for a jacket for my mother. My older child didn't wear the sweater anyway. He was a little mad that we'd insisted on him sitting on his carseat.

This carseat I bought last week for 90 bucks. I bought another carseat two months ago, but it had this idiots luck. Even a two-year old can unlock it. What were Graco thinking of when they designed it? No kids I know wants to sit in their carseat if they can just unlock their seat and stroll around the car! That's carseat was just 140 bucks down the drain!

Oh yeah, I am writing you about yesterday. I planned to go out because I was going to have my glasses fix. The same glasses which my two-year-old broke. One earpiece was broken off. That was last May. It was my 500 bucks a pair glasses. I was going to have it soldered for less than 50 bucks.

Can you see the number climbing up on this post. We made it to the mall. I called my husband from my mother's phone on the way. It was near freezing in the car! NO heater. When I turned on the window defroster, the heater kicked in, so I am relieved.

At the mall, we ran to the front door. It was really cold.

We first went to a shoe store, to find a shoes for my mother. She wanted this Sketcher's dress sneakers to wear for shul. It wasn't at the first store. Also, she was salivating after a pretzel, but wouldn't buy it nor let me because it was 2.39 a piece. A bigger pretzel for 99 cents only somewhere else.

It looks like I can't finish this letter because my baby needs to eat now...

More later!
 
posted by Book Worm at 8:04:00 AM, |

2 Comments:

Hey there!! Thanks for stopping by my blog for the first time. I love it when new visitors stop by and leave me a comment. Your life sounds little like mine minus children..although i have grandchildren now and not much cool weather here in Savannah Ga. come back again..Sandy
Sandy, thank you for visiting. I find that I like visitors and comments. :)