View RSS feed Dark and Twisted Ink

I'm Planning!

Saturday, November 25, 2006
Yep, I am planning alright. I sit around and plan what improvements I could do around my home. For instance, there's the outside of my home which needed painting. I could do it myself. How hard could it be? Right?

I would have to go out and read a book about painting. This book will also tell me which tools to buy so I can paint successfully. Why bother taking up a hobby if I can't do it successfully? So, I went out and got several books about painting.

I spend a small fortune on these shiny, glossy books about painting. They look so lovely on my shelves. I arranged them by height.

They look so lovely, I really don't want to disturb them at all...so I am diving straight to the "other" pile of books to read. I don't want to ruin the symmetry of the books on my shelves.

Labels: ,

 
posted by Book Worm at 12:01:00 PM, |

0 Comments: