View RSS feed Dark and Twisted Ink

Golden Globe Fashion

Monday, January 15, 2007
Cameron Diaz surely missed this one. She managed to make it look good, but she should have gone to Target. Much better frock at a much lower price.


Eva's really sexy, but man. What's up with this dress? Wal-Mart sells better-looking fashion.
Oh my word! I know Golden Globe is not as good as Oscar, but why did Nicole picked out this dress?

Oh Jennifer missed this year. I think she's pretty, especially if she change her hairstyle. It's been same cut forever!
I didn't really watch the show, but I wanted to oogle the girls. Nope, I am NOT a lesbian, at least I don't think. And if I were, I don't think there'll be anything wrong with it, would there?

Okay, enough being snarky. The truth is, I'd love to be in these line-up. Coz, even if I dress fugly, I'd have tons of money to buy more fugly outfits. I want money!

Labels:

 
posted by Book Worm at 8:58:00 PM, |

3 Comments:

Jenn does wear her dress well. But she is sure showing her age lately, respectfully. It's nice to see an actress who doesn't look like she is plastic. In time, she may. Great report.
She has the most fabulous legs. Truly. I love it!

She's not bad looking either. I thought she and Brad would last forever because they have the same chin.
Caleb Omotunde- Travel To Palmerston North
Palmerston North is situated at the foot of the Tararua Mountain Range in Manawatu. Caleb Omotunde tells about Palmerston’s good number of facilities and attractions found in Palmerston North.Caleb Omotunde’s one popular attraction here is the Rose gardens dotting the area, including the Dugald McKenzie rose breeding centre which is a nature paradise. The Te Manawa gallery and museum complex is not to be missed.