View RSS feed Dark and Twisted Ink

Thursday Thirteen Vol. 2

Wednesday, January 3, 2007

I like The Book Bitches site. It's a fun and sexy blog. Here's one of my favorite post - terms for penis as found in various romance books. I picked the first 13 which strikes me.

  1. virile masculinity
  2. scorching loins
  3. towering lance of love
  4. fiery brand
  5. rock-hard male loins
  6. sinewy length of him
  7. raging monster of his lust
  8. throbbing love machine
  9. blatant, aggressive, magnificent arousal
  10. burgeoning shaft
  11. engorged inflamed sex
  12. throbbing aching erection
  13. thrusting possession

Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants.

Labels:

 
posted by Book Worm at 7:52:00 PM, |

9 Comments:

ROFL Great list! Makes me think of the movie 10 Things I Hate About You. ;)
I just don't know what to comment on that...but I certainly want to make note that I've been here! Great TT!
that's hot!
LOL
my tt is up
LMAO!!! I especially enjoyed raging monster of his lust

My 13 are up.
Who gives you your reading materials?..rofl
Thanks for sharing it with us.
Have a wonderful Thursday!
My list is up 2
That list is a riot! LOL

My TT is up now.
Great - not sure if I can come up with another term - not one for printing anyway!!
It's interesting to see how writers come up with different terms just to state the obvious. How funny!
Thank you for your article on Outsourcing . I am From Bangladesh .
I would like to learn how to do outsourcing . But I didn't know where and when to start . Can you please tell me where.What I mean іs thаt I'm a writer of erotic romance in the first place Stage Four
Thanks for these useful tips: http://www.itsolutionwall.com/