View RSS feed Dark and Twisted Ink

No Idea

Sunday, January 14, 2007
Here I am clueless and wanting so bad it hurts.

How does one write and crank out the words to form sentences to make paragraph, turn that paragraph into several more until there's a full chapter of words?

When I was a little girl, I would fill up "Slam Books." It will have question likes hobbies. I would always fill it up with: reading, collecting stamps, writing....

What have I written really but a few hundred letters to my favorite cousin since age 5? And letters to my father too. He worked far, far away in a hot place. For a while, I thought he worked in hell. His boss is the devil.

Then I found out that he only went abroad, into Middle East, in a place full of Arabs and oils. That's where he was working.

That is why I didn't have a father when I was growing up. I have only my mother, our boys and maids. Boys means household help which are male. We have a few. Most of them related to us. Some are by extension.

My mother adapts a lot of strays. If she could trace lineage and find out that their great-great-grandparents are cousins, why, that's related enough for her to feed you and house you.

We have so many people in our house growing up. And once a year, every 13 months or so, we have my father home from that hot place. We get him for 30-45 days a year. These went on for ten years.

Labels:

 
posted by Book Worm at 10:00:00 PM, |

1 Comments:

Hi! Do you know if they make any plugins to protect
against hackers? I'm kinda paranoid about losing everything I've worked hard
on. Any tips?

Look at my web blog - オークリー激安