View RSS feed Dark and Twisted Ink

Emotions

Thursday, February 1, 2007
I think I can understand now why people say an artist cannot paint with some depth until they've lived their lives.

It has to do with emotions. I noticed that I can write so much better if I feel something. Anger, lust, or disappointment. If I am in a neutral ground, I feel to content to really put much effort into writing.

There's no conflict, no regret, and much more, nothing to gripe about.

I also know that if I keep thinking this way, there's never going to be a complete book. Even if there is, do I really want to be a ranting, lusting ball of emotion? That's a long way from chapter 1 to epilogue. I surely would not want to be living in emotion for that lenght of time.

Labels:

 
posted by Book Worm at 5:37:00 PM, |

1 Comments:

What a material of un-ambiguity and preserveness of valuable familiarity concerning unexpected
emotions.

my webpage エアジョーダン